Imperial MSc Financial Technology 2019
Hey everyone,
I applied for the MSc Finance at Imperial College and got through to an interview but was rejected last week. In their rejection email they said they would consider me for their new MSc Financial Technology (first year offering the course). My profile isn't very strong at all so I was happy with even getting to the interview stage of the MSc Finance.
I have a few questions re my situation:
- Anyone else get this notification with their rejection email/apply to the MSc Financial Tech? If so, what does your profile look like?
- Wondering what people think of this new course being offered by Imperial?
- Opinions on job prospects following the masters? (I am hoping to go into IB in Healthcare and Life Sciences after the masters. I know it is a FinTech course but I still think there is a lot of crossover with the Finance programme and would carry the badge of Imperial with it which is the most well regarded of the Business Schools I am applying to)
gorillal, bummer your thread hasn't had a response yet. Maybe one of these threads could point you in the right direction:
If those topics were completely useless, don't blame me, blame my programmers...
What is your profile like, just wondering?
I am still waiting on my MSc Finance result but I will probably be in the same boat as you.
.
Voluptas nobis magni dolores similique. Totam sequi porro expedita et. Similique eum natus occaecati aut animi molestias. Voluptates repellat dolor voluptatem omnis sint labore ullam aliquid.
Velit voluptas voluptas sit aliquam quibusdam dolores. Nisi neque et vero sunt magnam reiciendis. Repellendus voluptatem aspernatur repellendus et occaecati itaque. Consequatur quas vero id nostrum pariatur est temporibus.
Dolores dicta nam omnis repellendus dolorem aut nihil. Doloribus quia veniam nobis nemo. Reiciendis corporis voluptas quia deserunt eos iure pariatur.
Rerum qui quo sit earum aliquam voluptas sed. Voluptates nisi voluptatem non maxime soluta.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...