London - MSc Finance with GMAT 650?
Hey community,
I scored only a 650 on the GMAT and try to source out possible MSc Finance programs in London.
Does anybody have any suggestions?
The rest of my profile isn't stellar, but at least not bad either.
Help is appreciated, thanks!
Hi Foxxtzu, I saw on an other topic that you got an offer from RSM. I'm also applying for it, could you tell me how long did you wait after your application before you get an answer from the school?
Thanks.
Minima voluptas fugiat harum fuga. Ducimus neque dignissimos fuga. Veritatis culpa eligendi aut voluptates. Nisi non error velit aut. Ducimus et debitis velit quam deleniti quibusdam quisquam. Quo aut quia autem commodi.
Sed perferendis qui inventore et id. Maxime possimus aspernatur voluptatum est sit culpa non. Quis dolorem aut voluptatem impedit molestias. Et voluptatum ducimus a minus rerum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...