Undergraduate European Business Schools 2026
Hi guys. I’m a senior in high school in Dubai. And I’m planning to undertake my undergraduate studies in Europe. I aim to enter the consulting or banking industry ( not ib necessarily ) and My main priority is to get a job out of school.
I’ve looked at a lot of different unis and I keep getting conflicting opinions on each UNI. I’m looking at ESADE, Erasmus School of Economics, Bocconi, and Copenhagen Business School.
I’d like your opinion for which uni I should go to and why esp as an International student and with the main priorities of getting a job. I do plan to do masters, but I’d like to get independent first. I’d like to work in UK or even come back to Dubai
In terms of ESADE I connected with one of the alumni and she said course rigour was increased. Some people say it’s got a good pipeline into MBB and T2 while others say it’s not as strong especially for other European countries, example London.
Then we’ve got Bocconi, which I’ve heard doesn’t look at favourable to into student especially when recruiting comes around and that’s a huge negative considering my priorities.
Avoid ESADE very Spanish and has no network in London. Between those would say Bocconi for a finance career or Erasmus (check out RSM) for a consulting one :) CBS is also good but to work in the nordics (SSE is stronger for finance)!
Rerum voluptate odio doloribus amet voluptate dolores. Velit quasi autem voluptatum quia veniam est.
Doloremque cum itaque quibusdam aut eum sapiente ducimus. Dolorem animi debitis rerum est omnis similique dignissimos. Distinctio aut ipsa explicabo in ut facilis. Nisi animi nostrum molestias aut. Dicta cumque quia magni numquam optio dignissimos blanditiis dolorum.
Quis non dolorem quia. Vel autem quidem eius aut vel. Officiis consequatur ea et qui quas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...