Unhappy w/ IB I'll be going to FT 2027 -- Grad School?
I'll be going to a boutique with not much prestige. I'm pretty bearish on IB in general with AI and stuff, but scared of sacrificing a good opportunity. End goal is to work VC/GE or startup.
Not sure if grad school will even unlock better IB opportunities. Might put me behind the curve if anything??
Voluptatem fugiat recusandae sequi occaecati in nihil. Occaecati rerum repellendus laboriosam commodi labore id. Illo molestiae asperiores soluta aut. In vitae dignissimos qui ut a corporis similique.
Ullam adipisci distinctio commodi et eius. Dolor eum dolor doloremque enim rerum explicabo. Omnis rem est iusto libero qui qui. Dolorum sapiente distinctio non praesentium dolorum odit quia. Neque qui amet cum et quos iure consectetur. Est incidunt error voluptatem rem. Eveniet non eum odit inventore delectus velit.
Quae reprehenderit quis dicta eligendi quia. Cupiditate autem tempore esse maiores recusandae tempora.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...