Assessment Centre Credit Suisse S&T London 2020 Summer Internhsip

Hello everyone,

I have an Assesment Centre on the 15th for "2020 Sales, Trading and Structuring Summer Internship London".

I was wondering if some of you have specific advice on technical preparation. I have a good understanding of the main valuation methods, but I don't think they will ask about it, so I'm looking for more specific questions for S&T at Credit Suisse in particular.

It is going to be 2 round interviews in the morning and if successful, final round in the afternoon.

I will, of course, prepare for fit, behavioral, competency, market awareness, stock pitch questions, however, I need some advice on the technicals. It would be great to have a guide/book to study from.

By the way, I'm interested in Sales

1 Comments
 

Perferendis asperiores nostrum inventore. Ex repudiandae eum nihil voluptas. A et ut eveniet soluta. Velit quidem rem cum atque ut eius.

Ea tempora numquam officiis qui ut odit. Omnis minus in sunt ex voluptas. Minus soluta laborum asperiores quia explicabo harum dolore nostrum. Expedita sunt quia et omnis eligendi nam. Blanditiis aut amet unde nostrum qui.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”