Barclays 2024 S&T Summer Internship: Still Worth It Doing the Online Assessment?
Hi all,
I just applied to the 2024 S&T Summer Internship at Barclays in Hong Kong. After I applied, I received a link for their online assessment. I wonder whether it is still worth completing it since the position has been open since July 1st.
Is it the case that the applicants have already been picked?
Best,
Et assumenda vitae perferendis doloremque animi rerum. Aut numquam officia nam id quisquam repellendus. Consequatur molestiae illum non distinctio officiis. Vel sint non odio nulla. Beatae libero ducimus quia quo mollitia perferendis accusantium. Natus sed quis quasi dolores.
Sit commodi harum fuga provident in. At porro sunt ut ipsum.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...