Commodity Talent LLC's International Energy Week London 2023 Calender 2.0
London IE Week 2023 Calendar 2.0
- This is Commodity Talent LLC’s second edition of an unofficial schedule of events associated with International Energy Week 2023 UK compiled from public and private sources. Updates to come as we get them. Please send!
- Awaited event details: BNP Paribas, Scandi Tank Storage, MOL, NEX, ABN, Unicredit, Lloyds, JPMorgan, Rabobank, Gunvor, Trafigura, Mitsui Bussan, OMV, Societe General, Credit Suisse, ENI, ExxonMobil, BP, SOCAR, Citi, PetroIneos, Vopak, Macquarie, SGS, Bureau Veritas, Sonangol, IHS Markit OPIS, ING, Repsol, Petrobras, Naturgy, OilX, ICAP, ING, Tradition TFS, TFS Light Ends, JBC, ICE, Tullett Prebon, Oil Brokerage, ICBC, GFFM, RJ O’Brien, Infospectrum, Equinor, Bunker One, WoodMac, Engie, CMV, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Kpier, Amspec and ???
- Events are invitation-only unless otherwise designated. Please consult with the host for an invitation! Virtual events are asterisked.
- Corrections, additions appreciated: [email protected]
Text to M/WA -- +1 917 545-9850
- The official schedule is Feb. 28-Mar. 2 at the Intercontinental Park Lane:https://www.ieweek.co.uk/agenda
Monday, Feb. 27
S&P Global Platts 8 am – 5 pm etc.venues, 133 Houndsditch
BNP 11:30 am – 2 pm Royal Academy of Arts
Kuwait Petroleum 6.30 pm – 9 pm The Dorchester
Rystad Energy 4 pm Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Vitol LPG 7:30 pm – 2 am 100 Wardour St.
Tuesday, Feb. 28
Shell 6 pm – 10 pm Royal Horseguards Hotel, 2 Whitehall Court
Argus 9 am – 4:15 pm London Hilton on Park Lane, 22 Park Lane
CEPSA 6 pm – 10 pm 100 Wardour St.
StoneX Noon – 6 pm Saint Jacques
Saras 5.30 pm – 8:30 pm Four Seasons
Bank of America 6 pm – 8 pm The Ned
Aramco 6 pm – 8 pm The Dorchester
Energy Aspect 10 am – 1 pm Sheraton Grand London Park Lane
Vortex Mkt Insights 5:30 pm – 9 pm Bafta 195, 195 Piccadilly
Natixis 11 am -- 3 pm Dartmouth House, 37 Charles St.
GFI Oil 12 pm – late Cheseterfield Arms, 50 Hertford St.
PVM Mid Dist 7 pm – late Chotto Matte Soho, 11-13 Frith St.
Wednesday, Mar. 1
Bloomberg 3 pm – 5 pm Bloomberg, 3 Queen Victoria St.
Glencore 6 pm – 10 pm Londoner
Thursday, Mar. 2
IE Week Dinner 6:45 pm-midnight Intercontinental London Park Lane
Commodity Talent LLC thanks public and private contributors.
Keep them coming! -- George Stein, CFA, Managing Director