Energy Rodeo 2015 for future energy traders
Anyone attending the 2015 Energy Rodeo?
Thoughts or opinions from previous ones?
Thinking about skipping 2015, but doing 2016 and pursuing a job as a Natty Gas trader. By then I'd have:
1) 2.5 years of NG Scheduling experience(f500 company)
2) 1.5 years of finance experience(PE firm SA gig + Major O&G company internship)
3) 25 years old/4yrs> removed from graduating from top 30 B school(undergrad)
4) 1/4th done in top Masters(finance) program
And hopefully between to 2-3 networking events in 2015, so this wouldn't be my first go-around. Primarily, I'd like to gain more technical knowledge before I flirt with the idea and I hope 2015 I can understand the economics of Physical Natural Gas trading better. I have about 3-4 really good headhunters and HR contacts at other big O&G firms to talk to, but that's just what it is.
Possimus earum qui mollitia voluptatem et. Assumenda eos laborum at expedita. Cumque consequatur sed sint tempore eum ducimus.
Ex expedita ad laudantium hic. Recusandae nulla quia et reprehenderit voluptate. Possimus assumenda voluptate voluptatem unde totam quibusdam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...