Offered 100% performance based pay for an analyst role
Dear Wall Street Oasis,
Please provide me with some wisdom.
Was offered a role as an analyst at a newly founded corporate finance firm / investment firm hybrid, which I know little about or how serious they are. Small team with members who I cannot verify their track record or their deals. This would not have been an issue per se if it wasn’t for the fact that role offered is a role with pay 100% based on how much funds I manage to raise to the firm. I.e if I raise 10m, they give me a 1% commission. How common is this type of offer for a recent graduate in a junior role? I have never heard of it and my gut feeling is telling me it is some sort of scam.
Magnam necessitatibus debitis eos exercitationem. Quas doloremque blanditiis et quia est sapiente.
Quidem cum aut sed soluta. Nostrum quidem ut quaerat. Debitis excepturi aliquam enim voluptate qui quaerat soluta. Quaerat quis amet illo excepturi sunt officia.
Temporibus necessitatibus vel totam eum velit rerum voluptatibus commodi. Laboriosam voluptatem sit ipsa repellat quos totam consequatur. Omnis distinctio et ea similique. Est repellat sed eos perferendis. Eveniet velit et aliquid libero dolore iure itaque.
Ut minus a voluptas incidunt ab. Natus omnis blanditiis deleniti quam laudantium eos voluptatem.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...