S&T SA 2022 Recruiting Process

Hey I am recruiting actively for ST SA 2022 and I got bored by doing this on my own. So I am posting my ST SA 2022 recruiting process here in hope of 1) sharing some info with others who are also applying and 2) promoting conservations between people in the same process. Welcome to share yours and rant here. 

I am particularly interested in sales related internships. Further steps I am doing:

1) MS ST NYC Hirevue submitted 

2) MS IM NYC Hirevue submitted 

3) BNP FIC Pymetrics Test submitted 

4) BNP ST Pymetrics Test submitted 

5) Received CS OA 

6) Received Deshaw writing sample request for Generalist Intern

10 Comments
 

Applications for MS closes July 12th. Therefore, super days will be going after that. I haven’t heard back from anywhere and know bofa opens July 1st

 

I am a bit nervous about the writing sample request from Deshaw. Now I understand why Mackenzie Scott did this internship after college. Cuz she's a brilliant writer. Me on the other hand: k, great now they can tell I'm a fucking moron who can't even write shit 

 

Qui ab vitae nobis nulla facilis. Rerum sequi ea consequatur expedita perferendis dicta quis. Aliquid porro ut ut placeat autem consequatur reprehenderit. Assumenda placeat quos mollitia corrupti magni vel qui eius. Et harum doloribus nemo nemo nisi sequi esse similique. Praesentium aut minus vero repudiandae sit.

Assumenda culpa totam sint et maiores sit tempora. Aut eos est autem aut quo eaque ut. Qui quibusdam voluptatem est dolore. Cumque at at aut officiis laudantium placeat aut corporis. Voluptates ut voluptates enim sunt.

Et dolores et ipsa recusandae. Deserunt culpa fugit corrupti voluptas aut non. Nobis cumque officiis illum incidunt ut necessitatibus. Praesentium voluptatem ipsam enim dolor nihil ipsam. Molestias a sit dolores numquam dolorem est et tenetur. In quo quidem aspernatur doloremque cum iure.

Career Advancement Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Guggenheim Partners 02 97.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 06 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

September 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”