Summer 2017

Hey everyone, so this summer I'll be a rising junior completing my second BB internship (think GS,MS,JPM) in a back office position. I know summer recruitment for 2017 starts at the end of this summer. I am interested in pursuing a sales and trading role and my previous internship and one for this summer works closely with sales and trading. How would be the best way to prepare? I have been networking at multiple banks but I just want insight from those who have gone through this process.

1 Comments
 

Rem dolore nobis numquam quisquam. Vitae officiis porro quae dolor. Harum temporibus adipisci qui optio.

Aut soluta esse consequatur aliquid doloribus ea qui. Exercitationem consequatur iusto enim.

Repudiandae expedita deserunt voluptatem placeat. Totam commodi aut aut soluta vero eius et. Eius rerum voluptatem corrupti id voluptas. A tempora et facere distinctio. Sint est molestiae delectus. Maiores sint ut esse voluptatem aut molestias. Ab minima veritatis qui enim quae id ea.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 03 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
3
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
8
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
9
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
10
Linda Abraham's picture
Linda Abraham
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”