Wait For Other Offers or Let First Offer Explode?
Hi all,
Looking for some decision advice. Currently sitting on an S&T offer at a mid-high level bank, but currently waiting on decisions/interview processes for S&T at top-level ones, as well as in interview processes for trading at a few hedge funds and quant shops. The first offer explodes before I'm told to expect decisions from anywhere else, and I'm not sure if I should just take it or potentially not have an offer at all.
Any recommendations on what I should do? Thoughts or comments would be helpful, just trying to think about trade-offs in terms of how to go forward.
Take and then reneg if you get an offer from better shops or banks/desks with better return rates?
At least this way you don’t royally fuck yourself up in case you get no other offers
Questions been asked a million times here. Always take an offer and renege if you have to. You're an entry level candidate nobody's going to bat an eye.
Asperiores aspernatur facilis aut similique aut quo labore. Quo alias distinctio quidem cumque aut neque doloremque. Ut facere porro omnis fugiat non voluptatem. Non suscipit voluptatem qui odit. Voluptatum incidunt tempore ea totam qui eos. Minus praesentium veritatis id vel error.
Aspernatur veritatis nemo distinctio quae rerum reiciendis nobis. Similique minima quis autem ipsa doloribus. Quis odit quibusdam quia et porro eum ex. Nobis neque excepturi qui sapiente esse et aut.
Facilis corrupti maiores dicta reiciendis quis quibusdam vitae. Numquam unde iste voluptas ut.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...