What would be a good career for me?
I was an intern in the economic research division of a large investment bank this summer. However, I realized that the role is not a good fit for my skills. I'm not returning to the group next year (although I like the company itself). I'm interested in banking and would like to know what other career options would be a good fit for my interests and skills.
- Interested in the markets (especially FX and rates)
- Don't want something that requires advanced math or statistics (i.e. an advanced )
- I'm open to some level of coding
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Interested in doing work related to emerging markets
- I'm fine with waking up early
- Something that involves building strong relationships with clients
- Although I'm an economics major, I don't plan on doing anything directly related to the degree anymore
- I'm open to learning about other parts of banking