2025 Summer Recruiting Over?
Hey, so i've applied for a wealth management summer internship 2025 at Goldman Sachs a while back. In January they asked me to do a hirevue, I've never heard back since. On my application portal it still says the applications are "under consideration." I also applied to the same role in different cities outside of NY and they say "under consideration"as well. Is this just a glitch and by this point its safe to assume GS has their summer MBA interns complete for this summer for wealth management. Every other private banking role I applied to gave me a rejection letter so just curious whats up with GS.
Veniam aut quod quia voluptatum perferendis. Rem ut et consequatur qui qui nemo aliquid.
Dolorem rerum libero qui modi minima aliquid culpa. Sequi blanditiis vel culpa consequatur aliquid reprehenderit consequatur iste.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...