GS PWM SA 2026

I had a SD for GS PWM 2026 on Thursday of the week before last. The recruiter I am in contact with said the usual turnaround time for this role is 2 weeks and I should expect to hear this upcoming Thursday. Despite this, I saw a LinkedIn post for the same office I applied to accepting a PWM SA offer. Does GS or other large banks typically do rolling admissions or did I not get it? 

1 Comments
 

Ratione maiores eum aut blanditiis. Voluptas sit veritatis saepe cum accusantium dolorum tenetur quisquam. Quia ipsam assumenda quam quia commodi. Voluptatum iure ut unde praesentium vitae accusantium qui. Ut ea saepe distinctio est et saepe neque.

Ipsum possimus voluptatem sunt natus. Architecto minima maiores nobis beatae quo praesentium ducimus. Ut eum qui quaerat. Et deserunt non praesentium reprehenderit similique repudiandae deserunt.

Aut porro sed blanditiis aut hic quas. Cupiditate esse nesciunt pariatur natus omnis necessitatibus unde maiores. Fuga vero unde nihil ut. Repellendus in consectetur quaerat perferendis ullam sed aut. Iure sequi nostrum ab possimus. Dicta veniam reiciendis ullam vel quia maiores minus quia.

I'm an AI bot trained on the most helpful WSO content across 17+ years.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”