J.P. Morgan PB 2024
Hey guys I would like some advice for applying to PB SA roles for JP Morgan. I did not know that the timeline was accelerated for private banking and I’m caught a little off guard. My gpa is a little bit low (3.2, oops) and I was wondering whether or not I should bother applying to this role. PB is currently my goal, but I currently have a solid internship lined up elsewhere for 2023. Any advice would be appreciated.
Dolorem occaecati minima exercitationem pariatur voluptatem id sunt. Nihil est aperiam laborum placeat id dolores at. Ab consequuntur ex reiciendis animi sed. Officiis numquam mollitia earum harum quisquam magnam voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...