2019 HK IBD Summer Analyst position (Interview Rounds, Open Internship Positions, etc)

JJdeli's picture

Hi Guys,

I'm just curious which companies are open for IB summer analyst position for 2019. I already applied to JPM and Morgan Stanley for 2019 Summer Analyst position and did my Hirevue for MS, and soon be doing JPM as well.

Currently opened for HK IBD 2019 Summer analyst position:

JPM (got 1st interview Hirevue)
MS (got 1st interview Hirevue)
GS (nothing heard back)
UBS (???)
Nomura (opened)
HSBC (opened)
BAML (opened)

Any inputs would be appreciated. Good luck everyone!!

Comments (20)

Aug 22, 2018

Curious about Citi as well!

Aug 24, 2018

Interested as well. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Aug 22, 2018

@ccccccznyc" So sad...no one is responding. :(

Aug 24, 2018

PM'ed.
Apparently, HK is not NY...

Aug 27, 2018

BAML's video interview is automatic once you pass its psychometric test. Haven't heard from Nomura/UBS either, but know a couple friends got video interviews from UBS.

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Aug 22, 2018

@skylarking How was the psychometric test? was it hard?

Aug 22, 2018

@skylarking and also when did you apply to BAML?

Sep 6, 2018

plz anyone if they get phone screens for anything post haha i need closure

Aug 22, 2018

@unemployed_ So far, JP Morgan started conducting first phone round interview. Nomura already sent out their offers to those who were in the accelerated program. I am not sure about Morgan Stanley, Goldman Sachs, Credit Suisse, UBS, HSBC.

My friend had JP Phone interview for HK in Markets. That's my update.

Sep 7, 2018

Is the Nomura app still open? I had checked a few weeks ago and again today, but nothing shows on the career portal for me.

Sep 7, 2018

I thought UBS also gave out automatic Sonru invitations. I didn't get any video interview invitations from BAML/UBS NY but immediately was invited to BAML/UBS HK/SG offices as well as JPM NY, East Asia Coverage. I got HV invites from MS NY but not for MS HK/SG.

Sep 7, 2018

And I go to a target with a good GPA and green card. I feel like HK IB sends out HV automatically whereas it is more selective NY IB

Oct 7, 2018

Hi! I applied for the JPM Full-time IBD program and I think hirevue questions are pretty similar. Would you mind pm me your hirevue insights? Greatly Appreciate your help!

Sep 8, 2018

When did you apply to MS? I applied last week and haven't received anything yet. How was the hirevue?

Sep 8, 2018

I just applied to the JPM IB East Asia Coverage position - has anyone had experience doing the HireVue?

Sep 14, 2018

Would like to exchange BAML for JPM hirevue HK Summer.

Sep 14, 2018

Anyone willing to PM me JPM IBD HireVue Qs? Or I can PM back...I appreciate it!!!

Oct 22, 2018

Hi could you kindly PM me the hirevue questions of MS IBD? Many thanks!!