adhd help

hi guys, just want to seek an advice and help because I am struggling right now with my condition. Its been a while since I notice that i'm kinda different to the people around me specially with my classmates. I notice that i always loose my temper and kinda irritated every time i participate and engage with them. As I've searched, they call it adhd. I really don't what else could I do know. I already informed my parents about what i'm struggling right but of course your comments and suggestions are very much appreciated guys. thanks in advance.

Comments (4)

Jul 11, 2019

You should see if there are professionals who can help at your school. This route will be much more efficient.

Jul 11, 2019
  1. See a professional.
  2. I have ADHD (albeit undiagnosed) - it's very difficult to focus and sit still unless things are interesting. Used to get in a lot of trouble in high school & uni lol

You'll get better as you age. But like I said, see a professional.

Jul 11, 2019

Self diagnosis is deff not the right route, nor is WSO. I'm not saying that to down you at all. See a professional and get it sorted, you will feel much better.

If you had a physical health issue you'd probably see a physician, don't treat mental issues any differently.

Jul 11, 2019