After striking out with Penny Stocks, Lenny Dykstra sues author for $100mm

Former NY Mets star Lenny Dykstra is being bashed by a new book. The former MLB all-star made a name for himself during the boom days as a savy trader before the market crash of 2008. Even CBS's 60 Minutes profiled Lenny and his amazing trading skills. The segment included an interview with Jim Cramer, who couldn't say enough about Dykstra's trading skills. Things having now changed according to this article, "Penny Stock Company sues author Randall Lane on alleged Lenny Dykstra stock pump report."
http://www.hedgetracker.com/article/Penny-Stock-C…

Lenny has turned into such an ass in recent years, but he is my favorite baseball player of all-time (I was about 11 when he lead the Phillies to world series in '93) The guy could do it all on the field and played harder than anyone hence the nickname Nails. He hit 4 HRs in 6 games vs Toronto in that World Series, so clutch.

adapt or die:
Lenny has turned into such an ass in recent years, but he is my favorite baseball player of all-time (I was about 11 when he lead the Phillies to world series in '93) The guy could do it all on the field and played harder than anyone hence the nickname Nails. He hit 4 HRs in 6 games vs Toronto in that World Series, so clutch.

Hate to break it to you, but Lenny admits in the book that he was 'roiding to High Heaven by then.

Best Response
Edmundo Braverman:
adapt or die:

Hate to break it to you, but Lenny admits in the book that he was 'roiding to High Heaven by then.

Thanks for the newsflash dude, he was one of the most obvious steroid abusers in MLB history. It also doesn't bother me at all, I think anabolic steroids are cool. Also, I think more than half that 93 Phils team was cycling, "Macho Row" was jacked.

Iste error magnam et ipsam dolorem. Est quod ipsum qui tenetur. Iure quis quis veniam.

Provident autem sed ut magni qui. Quod sunt accusantium exercitationem dolorem officiis.

Placeat rerum sed corrupti. Dolorem animi ab quisquam. Et placeat autem quaerat. Nemo eaque eius debitis quam qui hic perspiciatis.

Aut quae quis suscipit. Repellat illo velit ab libero et.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Point72 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.9%
  • Citadel Investment Group 96.8%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • AQR Capital Management 94.7%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Magnetar Capital 98.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 97.8%
  • Blackstone Group 96.8%
  • Two Sigma Investments 95.7%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.6%

Professional Growth Opportunities

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• AQR Capital Management 99.0%
  • Point72 97.9%
  • D.E. Shaw 96.9%
  • Magnetar Capital 95.8%
  • Citadel Investment Group 94.8%

Total Avg Compensation

April 2024 Hedge Fund

• Portfolio Manager (9) $1,648
  • Vice President (23) $474
  • Director/MD (12) $423
  • NA (6) $322
  • 3rd+ Year Associate (24) $287
  • Manager (4) $282
  • Engineer/Quant (71) $274
  • 2nd Year Associate (30) $251
  • 1st Year Associate (73) $190
  • Analysts (225) $179
  • Intern/Summer Associate (22) $131
  • Junior Trader (5) $102
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (250) $85
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
bolo up's picture
bolo up
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”