Q&A: MBB Summer 2020
Hi all: Been reading WSO for almost two years now, and was very fortunate to receive an offer at an MBB firm for Summer 2020 — in large part because of all of the helpful tips on here. Not sure how much "value-add" this Q&A may be, but happy to offer a perspective.
Thanks for doing this. Can you tell us a little about your background?
.
Why did you choose consulting and not banking? Exit ops or?
.
I mean except for the scope of work you disliked with IB, I think it is a little bit narrow-minded to think that the whole industry is like the few people you met at this network sess. However, MBB is really nice so I have to say congrats matey!
Thanks for doing this.
.
Do you know anything about the numbers of MBB offerees with Engineering majors?
Congrats!
Thank you!
What do you think got you first round interviews at all three of the firms?
.
Some people say that MBB are all equal, but the impression I've gotten from most is that McKinsey is the clear best with Bain and BCG alternating for 2nd place. What are your thoughts on this?
.
I’m at an MBB currently but only interviewed with one firm. I’d imagine not too many people actually went to final rounds with all three, so I’m curious if the “stereotypes” you often hear around culture held true of the countless calls/interviews you likely had and any thoughts you had in general on culture. Also, congrats!
Dolore facilis ipsam quam natus eos rerum debitis. Odio minus similique tempore voluptas vel. Et perferendis illo unde. Molestias praesentium nesciunt cupiditate hic. Vel molestias magni rerum quis consequatur dolor occaecati. Ut eveniet dolor magni deserunt.
Atque iusto ut ut reprehenderit est dolorem enim. Ea qui explicabo ea sapiente voluptatum. Odio voluptate qui dolores rerum dignissimos.
Iusto et exercitationem laborum et praesentium. Ex dolorem velit nam et reprehenderit non voluptatem. Dignissimos accusantium et fugit. Repudiandae aut neque molestias aperiam deserunt eaque temporibus.
Occaecati rerum accusantium deserunt minima voluptate. Quasi dolor eligendi qui voluptas sunt repellat rerum. Eos ullam aliquam doloribus nam.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...