I am researching for my next steps after finishing the 2 years of investment banking with a focus on restructuring at a. I am interested in joining one of activist hedge funds in the future. Can anyone here help share some of your opinions for the following shops?
- Engaged Capital (Glenn Welling)
- Clinton Group (Greg Taxin)
- Engine Capital (Arnaud Ajdler)
- Smoothwater Capital (Stephen Griggs)
They are listed as "Next Generation Shareholder Activists" fund in a IR Magazine article published on June 18th, 2014.
Hedge Fund Interview Course
- 814 questions across 165 hedge funds. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- 11 Detailed Sample Pitches and 10+ hours of video.
- Trusted by over 1,000 aspiring hedge fund professionals just like you.