I'm a doing a small personal deal and they were the most competitive. FM legal counsel called and the attorney said "I'm sending you loan docs...they're pretty much non-negotiable." I thought this was a bit strange and was wondering if anyone else has come across this loan product? Since the attorney did use the word "pretty much", I'm assuming there's some wiggle room somewhere?
Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- "The College Board plans to assign an adversity score to every student who takes the SAT to try to capture their social and economic background, jumping into the debate raging over race and class in college admissions.
This new number, called an adversity score by college admissions...+31 by Max Heiliger in OFF
- Heard from a peer on the street, wondering if anyone could verify? The policy on comp is the one that has me making this post.
1. Seniors are jumping ship like crazy right now
2. It is an absolute sweatshop nowadays for analysts
***3. Any year's bonus must be paid back if you...+28 by champagnepaki in IB
- Update: Before you throw MS please read this to see where I was coming from when writing this:
Examples of what I meant using sports:
Example 1) "Running is 1 for me because its a solo sport and football last because I don't like contact sports"
Example 2)...+27 by isa2130953 in IB
- Hey all,
This site has been a big help to me over the years and I wanted to see if there's anyone out there I can help by answering some questions.
* Lower/middle class from the southern US, first generation
* Started out at a semi-target in STEM , finished my...+17 by GibbonAwayNow in IB
Private Equity Infrastructure Funds, Secondaries and Co-investments
Experience in Institutional Asset Management & Investment Research (Mutual funds)
CFA Completed | European Financial Advisor Charterholder
Excel financial modelling (VBA)
Telecom & Financial Services...+16 by truelondoner in PE
- My Background I'm a co-founder in a food-tech incubator and have been actively investing in food-tech for a year. Experience in both private equity and real estate Has worked at some of Asia's top funds, including PE industry leaders Uniquely has experience in both...+15 by earthwalker7 in PE
- Hello fellow Monkeys. I know I don't really post here, but I've been a long-time lurker.
I always thought I wanted to be an investment banker and so did everything I could to get there, but I never listened to my heart.
I'm not cut out for investment banking. I should have...+14 by SheetMonkey777 in IB
- Not going to lie. Networking can be a real drag if you feel like you aren't getting any traction.
Does anyone have any success stories they can share to give some motivation to the rest of us?!
**Have you ever got a great opportunity from networking?**
**Have you given anyone an...+13 by isa2130953 in IB
- Happy to do an AMA to give back and talk about how I went from a tier 2 consulting shop to UMM/MF PE.
I had **dozens** of at bats for over a year before successfully landing this offer. I interviewed everywhere from VC to sourcing growth to regular growth...+12 by Bubba- in PE
- What the fuck.
This episode was going so well right until Drogon left King's Landing. He should've bowed down and let Jon on his back. I know this show is supposed to never go as we want it to but c'mon man, missed opportunity for him to put everyone in their place. Imagine...+11 by champagnepaki in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- May20Debt Collection and Credit Management Course8:00 to 5:00 EDT Nairobi
- May21Private Equity Boot Camp -- New York City, 5/21-5/228:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May21Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- Toronto, 5/21-5/238:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- May21Podcast: The appeal of tangible investments -- Alda Dennis -- 5/2112:00 to 1:00 EDT Online