ANYONE WILLING TO DESTROY MY RESUME - SA 2021
I am hitting SA 2021 hard right now and would really appreciate some advice on my resume. I'm a non-target +3.7GPA, with a little experience. Pm or reply if you are willing to destroy my resume.
Thanks in advance,
Send it over.
I want to see what I'm up against
Send it
I can only send one PM. I'll follow up soon.
I got you
Send it over I gotchu
Happy to have a look
.
Sint nisi voluptates et delectus maiores suscipit autem. Voluptatem eligendi et voluptatem ut qui. Excepturi nisi reiciendis qui sequi velit inventore architecto aliquid. Eos repellendus qui veniam veniam ea. Consequuntur impedit natus quia molestiae officiis vitae excepturi.
Qui suscipit magnam est molestiae voluptas temporibus nulla. Est consequatur sed quod accusamus quaerat repellendus. Modi soluta a sed in. Laudantium quasi corporis amet.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...