Relevant Salary & Bonus Data
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- So, everyone is a prestige whore in some way or another. Let's be honest. For every 1 person who can afford to pay cash for an S500 AMG but drives a Prius for the mileage, there are 100 million people who finance a car they can't really afford. The same applies to school - How many...+114 by Goldman Snacks in JOB
- Burner account for venting purposes. I'm tired.
I'm tired of working at a bank that never wins M&A. I bet they don't feel this way at Lazard.
I'm tired of the umpteen thousandth pitch where footnotes and alignments are scrutinized when you, me, the guy next door,...+49 by tiredandangry in IB
- Working 55-60 hour weeks every week of the year has made me forget what it feels like having a 9-5 job. So those who do, what does it feel like?+43 by Pizz in OFF
- Starting my rant....
I just got asked about career planning for the move from IBD to PE, yet again.
I've a lot of sympathy for my fellow WSOers, really I do.
But I've got to tell you stop obsessing about windows to jump to the buyside.
Everyone always has some...+38 by earthwalker7 in PE
- Two weeks ago, a thread was created on favorite banking phrases. It blew up, and numerous monkeys shared some hilarious jargon used in this industry. If you haven't seen it yet, I definitely recommend checking it out...+29 by YungBull in IB
- Any questions on life in finance in Hong Kong? AMA
i've been here since 2005, worked in IBD, and then PE.
It's been a while, but happy to help if anyone has questions.
* While for many jobs language skills aren't specified as mandatory per se, to actually be...+25 by earthwalker7 in OFF
- Hello all. Long time lurker here who recently "made it" by winning a summer offer for 2019 at a top independent advisory shop (think EVR/CVP/PWP). I want to reflect on my experience recruiting and hopefully help out some prospective monkeys in the process.
My background- I currently...+22 by NonTarget Scrub in IB
- I'm wondering when you decided to have kids and how it affected your career. Was there a point at which you felt ready to have a family? Did some of you start off wanting children and then decide not to, or vice versa? I know that family life is traded off with a career in finance in the...+21 by paradeit in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Oct15Free SC/PS videos on "GMAT PILL" mobile app (2 days only)!(All day) Online
- Oct15Webinar: IB Deal Walkthrough: JuiceCo (Part 1) -- 9pm ET, 10/15/189:00 to 11:00 EDT Online
- Oct16Podcast: Taking rational risk in exchange for ridiculous reward -- Ben Narasin -- 10/1612:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Oct17Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 10/17-10/198:00 to 5:00 EDT Online