Bank of New York Mellon (BNY Mellon) SA 2014
anyone have any insight on this company for a summer analyst position? I am interviewing first round for their global internship program which is very vague and doesn't have any info on this site.
thanks
anyone have any insight on this company for a summer analyst position? I am interviewing first round for their global internship program which is very vague and doesn't have any info on this site.
thanks
| +21 | Big 4 audit to IB - have I made a terrible mistake? | 9 | 1d |
| +17 | How to line up a “burnout” exit from PE? | 8 | 3d |
| +12 | Internal Referrals Not Even Working | 1 | 3d |
| +10 | Cold walking in to firms to drop off CV and intro myself.. Good idea or not? | 2 | 3d |
| +10 | KKR Insurance FT27 | 12 | 4d |
| Getting into quant ? | 1 | 5d | |
| +6 | Background Check | 2 | 1d |
| +6 | Citi corporate banking | 5 | 1d |
| +3 | Ft Partners Full Time | 1 | 4d |
| +3 | Exits to AI | 1 | 3d |
Career Resources
did you apply online or connect? also what location is this at?
online thru OCR for the NYC wall st location. any insight ?
I'm curious too because I was thinking about this for next year. It is very vague on the website at least.
.
I interned there senior year in corporate treasury on the monkey market desk. The schools they recruit from are a tier below IB, and the pay was a bit lower (I think I got a bit more than $20 an hour for my internship), but its lower stress and easier to succeed. I blew my bosses away with some SIMPLE excel sheets.
Asperiores quod totam repellat id veniam ut. Enim voluptatem aliquam facilis natus. Iure dolorum cupiditate nihil nemo cum suscipit maiores. Corrupti dolorem et nisi non rem inventore. Hic tenetur possimus itaque ipsum modi provident.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...