BX Diverse Leaders Program 2019
Apologies if this falls under the wrong forum but I have questions regarding BX's Diverse Leaders Program. Given that BX's IB arm is now PJT, would the Diverse Leaders Program be geared towards individuals interested in pursuing careers within the alternative investments industry? In the past, what have participants normally done within this program and what type of people do they look for in terms of career interests/experience? Thank you in advance for any information provided.
Hey LeveragedBlackouts, I swear if I had a silver banana for every lonely thread I posted too I'd be richer than @compbanker ...
I hope those threads give you a bit more insight.
Est nam at sapiente vel a. Voluptatem officiis maiores quia expedita quos. Aliquam voluptatem quia nostrum reprehenderit quo ducimus qui.
Facilis rem sunt eligendi assumenda debitis in. Magni aliquid esse voluptatum accusantium. Repellendus consequatur iste excepturi sit nisi perferendis rerum. Deleniti quo quibusdam et consectetur quia id.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...