Does anyone know anything about the Centerview LA office? I know they just hired Skip Paul Jones, but there isn't much else out there. Have they closed anything yet? How many people work in that office? Would it be a good FT opportunity, or is it best to stay away from brand new boutique offices?
Thanks for the help
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Mod Note (Andy): 8/16/18 - Updates continue to roll in, make sure to check page two
for the must up to date information.
Haven't seen a thread on this yet. Since Summer Analyst recruiting has gotten underway, I thought it would be helpful to aggregate any and all information regarding...+68 by Henri Poincaré in IB
- I have a super slow day at work today and found myself thinking about some ridiculous travel stories I've had from the past few years and want to canvas WSO for some of your own. Can be anything from a weird or funny adventure to just an awesome experience. I'll get the ball rolling...+54 by LeveredBetaBoy in OFF
- I’ll start. The client’s 10-year financial projections (based on user count) were on the basis of exponential growth. And by the time he got to year 10, he didn’t have to forecast anymore because by year 8 he had already attracted 1.26 Billion Users for his app, and was raking in $636B...+47 by thefamilyofficesdb in IB
- So Elon Musk tweeted a series of erratic comments stating that he is considering taking Tesla private at $420 per share, which represents a 23% premium on Monday's closing price of ~$340. As a result the stock shot up, reports were the tweets might be fake, volatility is ridiculous, and now...+43 by BobTheBaker in MKT
- I've been reading WSO for years and it helped me out immensely when I was trying to figure out the best route to take in order to achieve my goals. Now it's time to try and return some of that value, so here goes.
I'm currently a 3rd year Analyst at a $1 -$5Bn Hedge Fund. We...+36 by ActiveShare in HF
- Curious how this varies across cities.
In SF, it seems living anything above a bare minimum life-style requires $130-140k, after retirement contributions, healthcare, etc;. Pre-taxes you're talking closer to 165-180k.
NYC seems to be about 8-10% less than SF.+30 by Antiaverage in OFF
- So hedge fund "genius" David Einhorn is down 18 percent this year, even though the S&P is up 5 percent. Last year, his fund gained 2 percent while the S&P gained 22 percent. He slightly underperformed the market in 2016, while getting crushed in 2015 when he LOST 20...+26 by MichaelScarn in HF
- Last night, after taking an Uber with friends, on the way out of the car, I leaned forward and gave the driver a few bucks... and my friends yelled at me!
They proceeded to berate me for tipping the Uber guy, saying that no one does that and no one's SUPPOSED to do that... and that,...+21 by MichaelScarn in OFF
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Aug20Webinar: CFA - is it right for you? -- 9pm ET, 8/20/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Aug21Podcast: Co-founder of GroupMe, Splice and Blade -- Steve Martocci -- 8/21/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Aug22Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 8/22-8/248:00 to 5:00 EDT New York City, NY
- Aug23WSO Chicago Meet Up: Thur 8/23, 630-830pm, Loews Hotel Rooftop Bar (Streetville Social)6:30 to 8:30 EDT Chicago , IL
- Aug27Webinar: What & What NOT to Say to Headhunters -- 9pm ET, 8/27/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online