Hey guys I will be applying to Masters programs this year and was wondering about my chances.
- Will be a 3L at a top 20 law school (think 15-20)
- Will graduate around top 1/3
- Shitty 3.0 UGPA in psych from a small liberal arts university
- Psych research positions (published) and internships with a federal judge but no FT work exp
- LSAT = 168, GMAT = 790 (51V, 50Q)
- Only substantive math classes have been during my 2L year, Calc I = A, Calc II = A
I know its a weird combination of stuff but I had a very tough time in my life finding what I wanted to do and my UGPA was caused by a death in the immediate family (my last 2 years were 3.8+). I really have found a passion for finance after being able to shadow some family friends who work in the field, but have taken quite a roundabout path. Do I have a chance at any of the top MFin or MSF programs? Thank you.