I need some advice from the experts here. I have just received an offer from one of the (Singapore office) and also in discussion (1st round cleared and waiting for 2nd round interview) with another MBB (UAE office). I am inclined to accept the first offer (Singapore).
I need your advice on should I continue the interview with the second MBB (UAE office) and wait for the offer (if all goes well) before declining or should I inform them now and do not appear for 2nd round. I am not sure about the UAE salaries but I believe it will be higher than Singapore.
The roles is of Consultant as an expert hire at both the places. I am having around 8 yrs industry experience.
Will it help me in future to join the 2nd MBB (UAE office) considering that I had an offer from them?
Your valuable advise will help me.