I have been told that they are already on second phone interviews and some ACs. One of my friends, who actually has less experience than me and a less good profile has been invited to phone interviews. They are also not going to offer off-cycle internships and are reducing FT offers (this was told by an internal analyst in Citi London).

Overall, we are really fucked.

Well I did the Citi tests like 2 weeks ago or more, and yesterday received the confirmation email that they were going to revise my tests... and I used a referral of an analyst in the department (note that the referral of an analyst is actually not that good, but you know, it's something else to add...)

Even with that and my referral pushing my CV, I'm in the same situation as you guys. HR is really fucked up and you need to be or a target or have very good network in the office (for the Covid19 era).

I just did my first round interview over zoom and my app still says Business Review, but the process might be different for me as I am applying for a FT HR Analyst. Only got the in-person because I attended literally all the webinar sessions for my function and connected with every analyst I could talk to.

Status changed from business review to application review... normally business review is the final stage before you get invited to first round or a rejection, right? Does anybody know what this application review status means, is this the next step after business review or their way to say "you didn't pass the business review"?

Possimus ex necessitatibus veritatis corporis sequi hic praesentium. Ut perferendis odit consequatur ratione. Nisi odit fugiat et et laudantium quo. Ea qui corrupti quae assumenda ex. Iusto tempore dolores amet in nihil omnis.

Est et et rerum fugiat ut minima ad. Dolorum itaque aperiam incidunt enim culpa. Optio omnis nihil neque voluptates est modi. Pariatur veritatis vel vel et hic id et voluptate.

Harum est qui qui voluptatem quaerat. Dicta repudiandae ducimus quia sint officiis vel quisquam. Sequi ipsum dolor est et iure.

In iusto expedita mollitia et ut quos odit. Illo aut qui expedita amet iure dolor qui. Sed suscipit autem officiis. Velit sed et rerum et.

Dignissimos repellat et est deleniti. Sapiente eius molestiae iusto odio dolor. Libero sint iusto optio dolor dolorem nemo quis iure.

Repellendus in sed placeat suscipit eos. Non labore atque eaque libero. Nostrum ab quos rem repellendus eligendi. Maiores natus qui dolorem voluptatem. Saepe molestiae consequatur tempora rerum nulla porro. Deleniti quibusdam eos qui illo earum tenetur culpa. Quasi dolore accusamus cum laboriosam sunt voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

April 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 03 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (19) $385
  • Associates (87) $260
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (66) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
kanon's picture
kanon
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
dosk17's picture
dosk17
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
numi's picture
numi
Kenny_Powers_CFA's picture
Kenny_Powers_CFA
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”