CV review for SA2021 London

GPLuffy's picture

Hi people of WSO, in currently finishing my first-year at a target university. Now I'm starting to prep my interviews and polishing my CV hoping to land a summer internship in London. Can anyone look through my CV and provide some feedback? Kinda new to WSO and hoping to meet more like minded people!

Comments (41)

• Intern in IB - Restr
May 10, 2020

post the link

May 10, 2020

Thanks for replying! Sorry but can you guide me on how to post a CV link? I'm so sorry if this is a stupid question.

• Intern in IB - Restr
May 10, 2020

upload it to docdroid.com, but when you post the link replace all the "." with "(doc)"
i.e docdroid(dot)net/xyz

May 10, 2020

Warwick is not a target mate

Si vis pacem, para bellum

May 10, 2020

I'm not from Warwick though?

May 10, 2020

ok LSE diversity it is then

• Intern in IB - Restr
May 10, 2020

May 10, 2020

Rip sorry I didn't come here to make enemies, one more friend/acquaintance is always better ain't it?

May 10, 2020

Why are you so triggered, intern?

May 10, 2020

Hey, I'm from that part of the world, and I am about to do an internship in an American BB in London in IBD. Dm me, your LinkedIn. Happy to jump on a call tmr after an exam. Don't listen to that miserable asshole, nothing is wrong with wanting a little more out of life.

May 10, 2020

Aye hi! Congrats on getting a role in your ideal firm! Sorry but how do I dm people here? Sorry for another dumb question.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
May 10, 2020

Not to be that guy but can't you be a little more independent? He's offering you help....just google search it

Jun 11, 2020
Comment