CV review for SA2021 London
Hi people of WSO, in currently finishing my first-year at a target university. Now I'm starting to prep my interviews and polishing my CV hoping to land a summer internship in London. Can anyone look through my CV and provide some feedback? Kinda new to WSO and hoping to meet more like minded people!
post the link
Thanks for replying! Sorry but can you guide me on how to post a CV link? I'm so sorry if this is a stupid question.
upload it to docdroid.com, but when you post the link replace all the "." with "(doc)" i.e docdroid(dot)net/xyz
Warwick is not a target mate
I'm not from Warwick though?
ok LSE diversity it is then
.
Rip sorry I didn't come here to make enemies, one more friend/acquaintance is always better ain't it?
Why are you so triggered, intern?
Hey, I’m from that part of the world, and I am about to do an internship in an American BB in London in IBD. Dm me, your LinkedIn. Happy to jump on a call tmr after an exam. Don’t listen to that miserable asshole, nothing is wrong with wanting a little more out of life.
Aye hi! Congrats on getting a role in your ideal firm! Sorry but how do I dm people here? Sorry for another dumb question.
Not to be that guy but can’t you be a little more independent? He’s offering you help....just google search it
Recusandae incidunt nemo nobis voluptates. Incidunt quas non facilis et eius commodi.
Qui pariatur odit voluptates et quia. Ut repellendus sed dignissimos deleniti ab vero rem. Nostrum earum accusamus et sit molestiae ipsam sint. Voluptas repellat rerum velit error rem laborum. Harum illo rerum magni et.
Pariatur dolorem fugiat labore ducimus dolorem. Consequatur numquam quia et commodi officia voluptatem est. Laboriosam et qui et aspernatur voluptate. Iure nisi neque ab. Doloribus facere aut sed sequi aspernatur eaque.
Odit autem laborum odio et dolor sed. Quisquam accusamus temporibus nostrum cupiditate soluta recusandae. Commodi maxime corrupti a. Beatae delectus vitae est in eos. Tempore dicta blanditiis repellendus nam maiores provident fuga voluptas.
See All Comments - 100% Free
WSO depends on everyone being able to pitch in when they know something. Unlock with your email and get bonus: 6 financial modeling lessons free ($199 value)
or Unlock with your social account...