Here's a hypothetical:
- HYPS undergrad (engineering major)
- 2 years analyst
- enrolled in HBS/GSB
Is it possible to get VC internships (specifically tech VCs) after 1st year of business school with these credentials? If so, which kind of firms? What about full-time? Thanks in advance.
Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Takeaway message:
Piper Jaffray (PJC) is a massive sweatshop. Probably one of the worst MMs for work/life balance from what I’ve seen and heard. Imperial Capital is the only other MM bank I’ve heard that is worse, and I guess Lincoln now that somebody died.
Created...+119 by PJC Truther in IB
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What’s the worst candidate you’ve seen get hired for an IB analyst role? For instance, have you ever seen someone with like a 2.5 gpa in kinesiology but had solid connections or something get hired +53 by DrBillBrasky in IB
- Is it just me or is it cringeworthy when someone lists experiences such as "Pizza Hut Delivery Guy" on their LinkedIn profile? Or how about that person that has 6 languages on their profile 4 of them being listed down as "Elementary Proficiency". Or those profiles that have...+49 by ColdCaller in OFF
- In light of the “Piper Jaffray: Sweatier Than Ever in 2018” thread ([link](https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/forums/piper-jaffray-sweatier-than-ever-in-2018)), I was inspired to share the biggest professional regret of my career so far, however early in my career that it may be.
Asked to...+41 by NuclearPenguins in OFF
- Title says it all. There are plenty of discussions on here about the value of luck vs skill, so for you personally, what percentage of your success (or lack thereof) is due to luck and what percentage is due to skill?+32 by ptm24 in OFF
- We have all been there, some d**k just pushes our buttons to the level where we consider knocking this dude out cold or just being a complete docuhe and making him regret his entire existence. What did you guys do? When were the times when some bumblefuck gave you the hardest time staying...+27 by DonalDayUmTray in OFF
- Hey guys, this forum had been invaluable for me in securing a summer analyst position within IB at a BB (MS/GS/JPM) and I wanted to share my story.
Parent's didn't go to college (were missionaries) grew up fairly religious. We lost our home during the crises and...+23 by Na'Daz in SCSS
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep24Webinar: BB TMT Associate - Week in the Life -- 9pm ET, 9/24/189:00 to 10:00 EDT Online
- Sep25WSO DC Meet Up: Tue September 25th, 7:30pm, Vapianos7:00 EDT Washington DC, DC
- Sep26Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 9/26-9/288:00 to 5:00 EDT Online