EXPOSING My name is Goldstein's real account (100% LEGIT!)

After reading @my name is goldstein 's post about how he was "just trolling for advice." I was INSPIRED to DISCOVER the WHEREABOUTS of his REAL ACCOUNT and EXPOSE him. LONG STORY SHORT: Found it within five minutes. Did an advanced search BASED off of date (all posts 2 days<=start of his new @my name is goldstein account) + KEYWORDS which would be shared by both of his accounts. With some simple DEDUCTIVE REASONING, I determined it was his LEGIT account because this is the only account which had the shared criteria in the time frame which I specified.

You'll notice that BOTH users share an extremely similar WRITING STYLE. Even the freaking name of his account REFERENCES the fact that he couldn't make it into a TARGET.

Without FURTHER ADIEU, here is @my name is goldstein 's real account:

@my name is goldstein
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/user/449807
Compare it with this:
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/user/455075
It's some really hilarious shit!

Comments (34)

Jun 4, 2017

Further proof: both ask a ton of questions about whether he should major in Finance or CS at a Non-Target. One account says that there is boutique nearby which he wants a M&A internship at, the other says there he wants to get a M&A internship at a boutique. GUISE this is 100% LEGIT!

Jun 4, 2017

BUMP!

Jun 4, 2017

Bump!

Jun 4, 2017

Bump!

Jun 4, 2017

It's hard enough trying to be consistent with one persona, why have two?

Leave it to the professionals next time... (psychopaths and split personality disorders)

Absolute truths don't exist... celebrated opinions do.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Jun 4, 2017

Bump. This is hilarious.

Best Response
Jun 4, 2017

Inb4 Goldstein is indeed That Whole Yale Thing, but triples as Angel Molester. Think about it, why the hell would Angel Molester randomly spend all that time looking for Goldstein's alt account, when he has no clue one exists?

We are all playing Connect 3, Goldstein is playing Intergalactic 5d Backgammon.

"This world, it is a tempest sometimes. But remember, the sun always rises again."
-- Brandon Sanderson

Jun 4, 2017

Backgammon is gay.

Jun 5, 2017

Isn't it connect 4?

Aug 24, 2017

You are the real third account. 6D backchesson

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Jun 4, 2017

Conspiracy: Both @my name is goldstein AND @That Whole Yale Thing is @Angel Mol**ter trolling himself.

Jun 4, 2017

And I'm also @Ebolamonkey and @FratLord

Jun 4, 2017
Jun 4, 2017

I know better than to throw shade at a younger man.

You should stop stirring the pot and start participating in the community. Behind the humor and facade of WSO, it's incredibly helpful getting unfiltered opinions in the industry.

Jun 4, 2017

That guy is just a troll....I suggest the whole WSO community to ignore him. Please

Jun 4, 2017

LOL I thought he was @xgozax because they have threads about similar things, and when Goldstein started posting was when goza stopped posting... But I didn't go full sleuth and investigate it like this... Nice work.

Jun 6, 2017

sorry, been busy working at top tier BB (think MS/GS). I thought it would be harder honestly - thanks for keeping me in mind! I'll be back soon.

Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Jun 5, 2017

what is this....

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin

Jun 8, 2017

these aren't your troll accounts? seems like if you can run WSO you can run a ring of troll accounts

Jun 5, 2017

haha nice job

Jun 5, 2017

Well, all things covfefe

Jun 6, 2017

@my name is goldstein and @my name is goldstein are both badasses and yall are haters

Let me hear you say, this shit is bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

Jun 8, 2017

Well I'll be darned

Jun 7, 2017
idaho:

Well I'll be darned

SEX DUNGEON I like to SEX DUNGEON fuck in a SEX DUNGEON all the time SEX DUNGEON with NYU CAS students SEX DUNGEON @AndyLouis

SEX DUNGEON SEX DUNGEON SEX DUNGEON

SEX DUNGEON I wonder SEX DUNGEON who you SEX DUNGEON had that SEX DUNGEON conversation with SEX DUNGEON @AndyLouis SEX DUNGEON

Jun 10, 2017

charge your phone for god's sake @idaho

Jun 4, 2017

Some people deserve electrocution therapy to for their mental degeneracy.

Jun 9, 2017

Who cares...?

Aug 24, 2017

I vote @Angel Molester" for user of the year award.

Aug 26, 2017

What the hell is this shit...

4chan's weaponized autism has spread to WSO

"When you stop striving for perfection, you might as well be dead."

Aug 27, 2017
Comment
Jan 1, 2018
Comment