EY Parthenon typically only hires from the top 10 MBA programs in the USA and a couple from EU, pay similar rates to MBB, how are the viewed in comparison to MBB? Are their exit opps similar or are they considered the similar to their main arm of EY?
Popular Content See all
- BlackRock Puts Climate At The Center Of Its Investment Strategy+46OFFby whitecollarandsuspenders
- Jonny Kim is a Navy Seal, Harvard educated doctor, and Astronaut. Who are some other people that have really impressive resumes?+45OFFby Shrek2OnDVD
- Rock Bottom but ain't giving up - Update+33JOBby Bill Ackman
- AMA: From LevFin Analyst to Tennis Pro+31IBby MaxTennis
- Dealing with elitism while networking+31IBby Cmdiejdjdjdmwksxkdod
- Your thoughts on William Blair & Company? +18IBby Lehman_Bro
- Life decisions...buy-side equity analyst+16HFby Analyst 2 in HF - EquityHedge
- Superday Rejection as Soph SA: Can I have another superday next year?+13IBby Intern in IB - Ind
- Day Trading After Investment Banking?+12OFFby Hakuna_14
- AMA - Infrastructure PE & IBD+11PEby juststop.
Leaderboard See all
Recent Jobs See all