I was contacted by a HR from
month ago. She told me I'm a good fit for a position and asked me if I'm interested. I said yes but my number of application has reached maximum limit, she said she will add an application on my behalf. Few days later, someone from this division called me and asked me if I'm interested again. They have added a new application for me but it has been 3 weeks I haven't heard from them about interview. How likely I will get an interview in this case?
I was contacted by a HR from
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- My first big break was back in freshman year, I managed to cold call the head of investment banking at X bank. Managed to impress him enough to say he would help in pushing my resume for an interview for that year's internship. But never got the internship nor interview for the summers...+49 by kyleluck in IB
- Hi guys,
I was hoping someone in the industry could explain to me what kind of maths/stats/CS skillset is required in trading/structuring/quant roles in exotics/hybrids/structured credit, etc vs for instance a role in FX or other highly liquid desks.
I ask this because I have a bsc in...+44 by EuroQuant in TR
- It's that time of the year again... Intern Season
Graduated from a semi-target. Networked my way into banking and was lucky enough to secure an IB internship my sophomore year. Returned for my junior summer; realized I liked IB but not the firm. Went through the FT IB...+30 by monkeyking722 in IB
Below is an AMA podcast + some key takeaways on fundraising for PE and HFs.
I was in-house IR at a couple PE shops (1 successful, 2 not) and was head of cap intro at a BB ibank.
What questions do you have for me?
I'll do my best to cover / answer them all.
WSO...+19 by earthwalker7 in PE
- It seems like all my life I have had vices. In high school, it was video games. College, drinking and weed. Now it is caffeine and sports betting. At this point I feel it is inevitable to have a few things that I can't do without, and I don't necessarily think it is a bad thing. All of...+16 by tudorg in OFF
- Curious what you're wearing to protect your eyeballs this summer, looking for a new pair. Thinking about rocking [these](https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61zGpBIbLmL._UX522_.jpg) for the clubs +12 by apogical in FASH
- Fairly Simple. How much do you spend to maintain your lifestyle? What changes would you make to your lifestyle in the future?
As for me annually
Cars: Still drive a crappy car and don't have plan to upgrade, $2,000 on gas
Food: $3,000 goes to grocery,...+12 by ConservativelyLeveredCat in OFF
- First job out of school, I was hired at a boutique HFF/Eastdil as an an intern at $15/hr, 45hr/week. I was hired explicitly with potential to become "full-time" once our office hires another producer (which was slated for that quarter) but we've been focused on opening offices...+12 by TheTankF in RE
- Curious to know what you guys think about the different markets/cities to work in here in the US. Every city seems to offer a uniqueness that can translate in to how easy it is to do business there, build a network, enjoy a quality of life, etc.
We constantly hear about NYC, LA, SF, Boston,...+10 by jayflip21 in RE
- Owners/operators/multifamily funds, what are you guys hearing in your world?
State assembly reached an agreement last night in Albany. The new regulations, expected to be signed in the law:
* eliminate vacancy decontrol (ability to bring up to market-rate when tenant leaves)
* limit Major...+10 by Edifice in RE
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Jun17Webinar: CFA - is it right for you? -- 9pm ET, 6/17/20199:00 EDT Online
- Jun18Podcast: How to be time rich -- Camille Holden -- 6/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Jun19Financial Modeling Boot Camp -- New York City, 6/19-6/218:00 to 5:00 EDT Online
- Jun19WSO Boston Meet Up: Wed 6/19, 630-830pm, The Alley Bar6:30 EDT Boston, MA