Just completed the HireVue for JP Morgan IB- FT Role. 7 questions, 30 second preparation, 3 min to record your answer.
Interview Questions for JPM HireVue Interview
Questions will vary based on the position. You can expect some of the following questions:
- Why are you a good fit for this position?
- Why JP Morgan and why do you think that you will succeed in this role?
- What skills have you gained from your work/internship that will be useful for the job you're applying to?
- Why are you looking for a new role?
- What were your primary responsibilities at your current/previous position ?
- What are the areas where you need to improve?
- Tell us about a unique leadership experience of yours?
- What current event interests you?
- How will you use your background and skills to succeed int his role
Edit: I know some of them are very similar...but these are the questions that my buddy and I had to answer during the interview. The questions vary depending on the role so if you have an invite...just prepare for all of them!
Overview of JP Morgan Chase Video Interview
All applicants are asked to conduct video interviews after applying to a program. Users on the forum have generally heard back between 2-3 weeks to schedule second round or superday interviews. The status of their candidacy can be accessed on the applicant portal.
The interview includes 3-6 questions with 30 seconds to prepare a response, and up to 90 seconds to answer. The video stops recording as soon as 90 seconds are up. There are 3 attempts to answer each question. There is an opportunity to practice this video format in the tutorial you will see prior to starting your interview. It is recommended to practice preparing and recording videos prior to your interview- unlimited practice trials are offered.
Best Practices for JPM Video Interview
- Ensure your webcam and microphone work
- Practice answering general behavioral questions concisely in front of a webcam, and prepare yourself mentally for questions you may not expect
- Review your resume for experiences and skills you want to highlight
- Be dressed in business professional from the waist up, and conduct your video interview in a quiet, well- lit room with minimal background distractions
You can learn more about JP Morgan interviews with the below video.
Read More About JPM Video Interviews
- J. P. Morgan Video Interview Overview
- J.P Morgan Asset/Wealth Management Video Interview
- J.P. Morgan - Video Interview Invitation Corporate & Investment Banking Summer Analyst
Preparing for Investment Banking Interviews?
The WSO investment banking interview course is designed by countless professionals with real world experience, tailored to people aspiring to break into the industry. This guide will help you learn how to answer these questions and many, many more.