I have an internship offer from the following:
JP Morgan Global Wealth Management
Houlihan Lokey corporate finance aka Ibanking
KPMG Advisory (Forensics)
I'm not sure which one to choose because of the following reasons:
5) Stability/Exit opportunity
I want to make a high salary and have a prestigious position/company like everyone else but I also want to have a stable job and would hopefully not like to waste my twenties doing work and being sleep deprived.
Basically, I'm not sure if I value money/prestige or time more.
I also had questions about the following in respect to each company:
1) What are the hours actually like?
2) What is the culture actually like?
3) How stable are each of these positions aka if the economy sucks what'll happen?
4) What about being subsidized for MBA's or CFA's, etc?
5) What is the exit opportunity like?