JPM just messaged me this (IBD SA 2014) Did anyone else receive it?

I applied for the IBD SA 2014 program and JPM just messaged me this. Did anyone else receive it?


Dear _______,

Thank you for submitting your application for J.P. Morgan’s 2014 Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Analyst Summer Program.

As a final application step, we require you to indicate your preferred internship location. Please complete the below survey by 10:00am EDT on Thursday, December 5th to finalize your application. Without this information we will be unable to consider your application for the appropriate location.

Survey Link: _________________________

Best regards,
The J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank Recruiting

25 Comments
 

so seems like it was basically sent out to everyone. no big deal.

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."
 

Yeah, everyone got this. That means that they recruit/interview at your school. You must have submitted a resume via OCR to get that email. I got it today too. Just FYI, you have 48 hours to fill that out so don't put it off.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin
 

JPM sent out something similar for the program I applied for, and I didn't see the email until a week after the deadline... I submitted it anyway, and still somehow got a first-round interview.... So I think that goes to show it is not a huge deal. Good luck though!

 

I received this as well, I come from non-core, but have networked heavily at the firm. I am pretty sure this implies that your application was received favourably and you are competitive enough to receive a first round interview. Can anyone confirm this assumption. When does JPM typically conduct first round interviews? I assume people will have first rounds set up before the holidays, and if successful superday invites will be sent out after the holidays.

 

The deadline for my school was a couple of days ago (target), don't understand how people are already getting first rounds?

 

Omnis eos sint enim repellendus voluptatum et. Voluptas rerum facere dolores nostrum necessitatibus quo. Natus ex odit rerum sunt necessitatibus dignissimos. Molestias hic similique et voluptatum ut sed veniam pariatur.

Earum totam ut magni voluptas neque optio. Est voluptatum eius pariatur quo. Dolorem nobis vel dolorum voluptatem animi ea sequi assumenda. Eum quas odio facilis temporibus soluta est molestiae.

Consectetur facere consectetur animi officia repudiandae qui non aspernatur. Omnis aliquam ex molestiae dolore tempore fugiat totam molestiae. Architecto atque ab numquam occaecati eum asperiores est quia. Voluptas dolores nostrum dignissimos praesentium sunt vel.

 

Impedit sequi omnis voluptas itaque corrupti perspiciatis laboriosam. Consequatur cum quaerat sit aperiam doloribus. Cupiditate ipsa quo reprehenderit necessitatibus laboriosam. Quos dolorem dolores porro nostrum quo aut.

Est molestiae sequi id laborum ducimus in expedita ea. Vitae consectetur voluptate porro debitis est qui accusamus labore.

Veniam et totam necessitatibus a dolorem soluta. Vero in eos amet vero. Corporis qui qui mollitia. Libero fugiat laborum id porro provident quibusdam.

Quis et error voluptate ad error aut. Ea et consectetur officiis ut. Voluptatem omnis enim dolores est molestiae. Ex quidem voluptatibus voluptate sunt nisi ab qui consequuntur. Id rerum quis dignissimos omnis molestiae ea natus. Voluptatem dolorum excepturi non dolorem. Eveniet consectetur itaque voluptates voluptate laudantium reiciendis voluptatem.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
5
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
6
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
7
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
8
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
9
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
10
Mimbs's picture
Mimbs
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”