JPM just messaged me this (IBD SA 2014) Did anyone else receive it?

I applied for the IBD SA 2014 program and JPM just messaged me this. Did anyone else receive it?

Dear _______,

Thank you for submitting your application for J.P. Morgan’s 2014 Corporate & Investment Bank Investment Banking Analyst Summer Program.

As a final application step, we require you to indicate your preferred internship location. Please complete the below survey by 10:00am EDT on Thursday, December 5th to finalize your application. Without this information we will be unable to consider your application for the appropriate location.

Survey Link: _________________________

Best regards,
The J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank Recruiting

so seems like it was basically sent out to everyone. no big deal.

"I do not think that there is any other quality so essential to success of any kind as the quality of perseverance. It overcomes almost everything, even nature."

Yeah, everyone got this. That means that they recruit/interview at your school. You must have submitted a resume via OCR to get that email. I got it today too. Just FYI, you have 48 hours to fill that out so don't put it off.

"An investment in knowledge pays the best interest." - Benjamin Franklin

JPM sent out something similar for the program I applied for, and I didn't see the email until a week after the deadline... I submitted it anyway, and still somehow got a first-round interview.... So I think that goes to show it is not a huge deal. Good luck though!

I received this as well, I come from non-core, but have networked heavily at the firm. I am pretty sure this implies that your application was received favourably and you are competitive enough to receive a first round interview. Can anyone confirm this assumption. When does JPM typically conduct first round interviews? I assume people will have first rounds set up before the holidays, and if successful superday invites will be sent out after the holidays.

Aut suscipit vel perspiciatis nostrum corrupti id. Aut id nulla alias corporis ut. Sint numquam et tenetur non maiores et cumque consequuntur. Dolor blanditiis libero voluptatibus temporibus necessitatibus quis similique. Asperiores eum id libero et voluptatem ratione.

Quibusdam aut error non omnis deleniti autem similique rem. Et nihil ducimus nesciunt voluptate dolorem.

Quis rerum dolorem hic odio consequatur dolores vero. Quis exercitationem impedit assumenda.

Libero itaque molestiae quibusdam a sed placeat magnam. Est quia nostrum porro est rem sint. Nostrum tempora id eius fugit. Minima ipsam sit exercitationem debitis.

Career Advancement Opportunities

May 2024 Investment Banking

• Jefferies & Company 02 99.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 19 98.8%
  • Harris Williams & Co. New 98.3%
  • Lazard Freres 02 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 04 97.1%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

• Harris Williams & Co. 18 99.4%
  • JPMorgan Chase 10 98.8%
  • Lazard Freres 05 98.3%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.7%
  • William Blair 03 97.1%

Professional Growth Opportunities

• Lazard Freres 01 99.4%
  • Jefferies & Company 02 98.8%
  • Goldman Sachs 17 98.3%
  • Moelis & Company 07 97.7%
  • JPMorgan Chase 05 97.1%

Total Avg Compensation

• Director/MD (5) $648
  • Vice President (20) $385
  • Associates (89) $259
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (14) $181
  • Intern/Summer Associate (33) $170
  • 2nd Year Analyst (67) $168
  • 1st Year Analyst (205) $159
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (146) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

redever's picture
redever
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
kanon's picture
kanon
dosk17's picture
dosk17
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
bolo up's picture
bolo up
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”