Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- I am about 3 weeks removed from receiving three PE offers (from MFs and top MM firms), both elated and relieved to be done with such a crazy process. I saw that another user commented saying he’d do a write-up about his experience going through the recruiting process and figured I’d wait to...+153 by Candor in PE
- Hey guys. I'm a 29 year old white male with a loving wife and 1 year old son. I went to a state school (Cal State Fullerton), graduated with a 3.1 GPA (didn't give a crap about school, just partied) and then got a sales job. Then I busted my ass (I'm not analytical or smart, but...+106 by averagejoe1010 in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+100 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- What is the most prestigious job opportunity you've ever seen someone get or take directly after college?+47 by BillMurray in OFF
- Hi all,
Longtime reader and writing as a small way of “giving back.” I’m in my second year at H/S/W and thought I’d share some thoughts and insights. My background is traditional – think IB / Consulting / HF / PE.
On the whole, I’ve had a very rewarding experience so far,...+31 by Bschool in BSCH
- Lol definitely want to hear what some of you have to say about this. I'm sure there are some good stories out there. +27 by Ivan Boesky in OFF
- I am turning 30 this month and looking back now I realize how little of my goals I have achieved (professionally and personally)
I make around $150k a year, hardly enough to make a decent living in Manhattan. Not in IBD but in a similar role.
In a good really work week, I have barely...+26 by maddy.ap in JOB
- I grew up in metro Detroit and every other white collar parent is a Big Ten (if that) grad who makes a cozy $330k, 550k, even well into 7 figures after working up corporate (finance/marketing/engineering/sales) ladder at an automaker, auto supplier, etc. Mark Fields, former CEO of Ford, was...+25 by DukeED23 in IB
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Nov15WSO London Meet Up: Thur 11/15, 18:30, Vintry Pub1:30 EST London
- Nov15WSO NYC Happy Hour: Thur 11/15, 7-10pm, 5th and Mad Bar 7:00 EST New York City, NY
- Nov15WSO Chicago Meet Up: Thur 11/15, 630-830pm, IO Godfrey7:30 EST Chicago, IL
- Nov15WSO Houston Meet Up: Thur Nov 15th, 7pm, Bovine & Barley 8:00 EST Houston, TX
- Nov15WSO SF Meetup: Thur Nov 15th, 8-10pm, Novela 11:00 EST San Francisco, CA