I have a tough decision to make, choose my Master in Finance program. This is an important choice IMO and since I want to work in IB I thought it would be useful to ask you guys who already made it for your experience and advice.
- Croatian male (EU on paper, but still international in reality) with Croatian non-target degree (high GPA though)
- 9 months of international M&A internship experience ( CEE team in Vienna)
- student exchange at NUS in Singapore
- offer from Bocconi Master in Finance (2-year)
- offer from HEC Paris Master in International Finance (1-year)
I want to land an offer in IB primarily in London. So, I guess what matters to me is international reputation of the school and success in job placement in IB.
So, what are your thoughts on the programs? MSF at Bocconi or HEC Paris MIF?