MS FSE Summer Analyst 2020

I just received a first round for MS' FSE (Corp M&A/Strategy) group. Anyone else receive an invite to a phone screen? Also, if anyone knows what to expect, your help would be greatly appreciated! I was told the call would be to get to know me and assess my fit with the team.

30 Comments
 

I also received a first round. Anyone have any idea if the interview is super technical or mostly fit based? Thank you so much!

 

Yes, mine is going to be on Monday morning. The email sent to me says that they want to "get to know me better and assess my fit with the team" (something along those lines). So, I am assuming it is more fit based for sure.

 

I just learned that I will have a first round interview for this position. However, I am coming from a management consulting background. What are the most important IBD technicals I should focus on learning in the next few days? Answers are HIGHLY appreciated! Thank y'all!

 

Quia ipsam voluptatem dolorem voluptates. Nulla error similique magnam eos. Quae neque eos totam.

 

Facere officia ab quis error alias ea. Nesciunt vero sed laudantium tempore non non omnis. Illo consequatur reiciendis veritatis laudantium dolore. Et quia voluptatem necessitatibus deserunt enim nihil recusandae. Maiores molestiae officia perferendis est libero consequuntur. Velit aliquid cupiditate iste. Vel nesciunt ipsa aspernatur vel et eos consequatur.

Adipisci fugit odit vel quam. In odio maxime ipsum minus autem omnis. Ratione voluptatem repudiandae aut sit qui voluptatibus aut architecto. Et quo rem commodi atque tenetur qui porro.

Est natus magni voluptas molestias molestiae maxime. Possimus maxime aliquid assumenda velit quibusdam. Quo adipisci reprehenderit cum praesentium fugit enim. Ducimus nemo velit modi animi similique incidunt neque.

Et similique omnis animi dolorem. Ipsa amet consectetur autem eaque et. Eaque et velit aut qui est veniam.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (56) $261
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

1
redever's picture
redever
99.2
2
kanon's picture
kanon
99.0
3
BankonBanking's picture
BankonBanking
99.0
4
Secyh62's picture
Secyh62
99.0
5
Betsy Massar's picture
Betsy Massar
98.9
6
GameTheory's picture
GameTheory
98.9
7
dosk17's picture
dosk17
98.9
8
DrApeman's picture
DrApeman
98.9
9
CompBanker's picture
CompBanker
98.9
10
Jamoldo's picture
Jamoldo
98.8
success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”