Piper Jaffray Career Exploration Program 2019

There hasn't been a thread on this yet for this year. Anyone have any insight or details on the process or the program itself? Just had my phone interview, but not sure when we hear back. My call was also pretty short...

32 Comments
 

Did you just get asked basic behaviorals too? I might of gotten stumped with 'how do you add diversity' type question, but yeah I got about like 5 questions total. Do you know if there's another interview part or is this just based on one phone interview?

 

Yea. I got asked the basics, (e,g explain a situation where you have worked in a team to overcome an issue). I'm pretty sure that as long as you didn't completely mess up the phone interview part, you'll be invited to one of the Super Days that occur in February. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I heard, PJC only actually interviews for actual internship positions and beyond.

 

Eum totam rem laudantium esse et. Est quia placeat sequi et laudantium quam incidunt. Culpa sit corporis eos.

Quisquam eos accusamus voluptas eveniet placeat. Eius dolorum ut repudiandae saepe. Natus nam voluptatibus quidem molestiae doloremque.

 

Ab ut iusto impedit sunt nemo. Delectus praesentium et eum ad vel.

Nisi iste suscipit eos rerum. Et eaque vitae nam nobis animi velit. Suscipit corrupti corporis quia mollitia beatae laudantium nihil.

Hic nesciunt mollitia explicabo nulla illum. Sed corrupti suscipit corporis aperiam earum ut. Odit et dolor quae ab. Quibusdam quaerat inventore eum est.

Career Advancement Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • JPMorgan 01 98.4%
  • Morgan Stanley 07 97.9%
  • Guggenheim Partners 01 97.4%

Overall Employee Satisfaction

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Moelis & Company No 99.5%
  • Morgan Stanley 02 98.9%
  • Evercore 01 98.4%
  • Banco Santander 02 97.9%
  • BMO Capital Markets 12 97.4%

Professional Growth Opportunities

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Evercore 01 99.5%
  • Moelis & Company 01 98.9%
  • Morgan Stanley 05 98.4%
  • Goldman Sachs 01 97.9%
  • JPMorgan No 97.4%

Total Avg Compensation

October 2026 Investment Banking

  • Vice President (16) $429
  • Associates (57) $264
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (8) $210
  • 2nd Year Analyst (28) $184
  • Intern/Summer Associate (16) $161
  • 1st Year Analyst (84) $151
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (76) $101
notes
16 IB Interviews Notes

“... there’s no excuse to not take advantage of the resources out there available to you. Best value for your $ are the...”

Leaderboard

success
From 10 rejections to 1 dream investment banking internship

“... I believe it was the single biggest reason why I ended up with an offer...”