Piper Jaffray Career Exploration Program 2019

There hasn't been a thread on this yet for this year. Anyone have any insight or details on the process or the program itself? Just had my phone interview, but not sure when we hear back. My call was also pretty short...

Comments (12)

Nov 28, 2018

bump

Nov 28, 2018

Recently applied for this, was wondering as well

Nov 29, 2018

bump

Funniest
Nov 30, 2018

Piper Jaffray Career Explosion Program 2019

Dec 3, 2018

bump

Learn More

7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. The WSO Investment Banking Interview Prep Course has everything you'll ever need to start your career on Wall Street. Technical, Behavioral and Networking Courses + 2 Bonus Modules. Learn more.

Dec 3, 2018

The app for this company is in its review phase. I believe they will come out with results by mid-January. I had an extremely long phone interview though. It seems like PJC recruiters are committed to diversify the firm.

Dec 3, 2018

Did you just get asked basic behaviorals too? I might of gotten stumped with 'how do you add diversity' type question, but yeah I got about like 5 questions total. Do you know if there's another interview part or is this just based on one phone interview?

Dec 3, 2018

Yea. I got asked the basics, (e,g explain a situation where you have worked in a team to overcome an issue). I'm pretty sure that as long as you didn't completely mess up the phone interview part, you'll be invited to one of the Super Days that occur in February. Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I heard, PJC only actually interviews for actual internship positions and beyond.

Dec 4, 2018

Do you mean invited to the career exploration program not 'superday' or is there a superday for something that follows this?

Dec 5, 2018

The career exploration program serves as a pipeline to a super day. It's probably the 2nd day of the program and it's for IB/S&T

Dec 5, 2018

This is strange. I sent my application and haven't gotten a response yet.

Dec 5, 2018