Hi Anonymous Monkey, upload your resume and land a job
Wall Street Oasis Notifications
Please tell us a little bit more about yourself to send you the most relevant notifications
Popular Content See all
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis Investment Banking Resume Template for undergraduate students, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in investment banking.
For those of you looking to make sure your CV...+99 by WallStreetOasis.com in IB
- There are plenty of posts on here about whether or not IB or other finance jobs are "worth it." However, I haven't seen many posts on whether or not people on here think that they're worth all of the benefits that come from top finance jobs (high salary, great exit opps,...+58 by ptm24 in OFF
- Liquor, hash, Mary Jane, Molly - what's your preferred substance when it comes to taking the edge off or making things just interesting enough?
I've gone through a few, including all of the above, a few hallucinogens, some experimental stuff that is said to be produced by the brain...+47 by Kassad in OFF
- Once and for all - Here is the best guidebook I can give you for PWM/PB at the Associate level. Enjoy and show me some love...
1.1 What is Private Wealth Management?
1.2 Who is a High Net Worth Investor?
1.3 Industry Today
1.4 Career Paths within Private Wealth Management
1.5 How to...+32 by navyrugby in AM
- Title says it all. There are plenty of discussions on here about the value of luck vs skill, so for you personally, what percentage of your success (or lack thereof) is due to luck and what percentage is due to skill?+25 by ptm24 in OFF
- Attached to the bottom of this post, you will find the Wall Street Oasis private equity resume template for experienced professionals, used by the WSO paid service and thousands of candidates to successfully land a job in private equity.
For those of you with deal or project experience coming...+22 by WallStreetOasis.com in PE
- As the title says. When did you guys decide "yep, I wanna be banker, crunch numbers and have no sleep". Was there any moment that pushed you towards finance or did you come out of the womb spitting valuations in the maternity ward? +20 by DonalDayUmTray in OFF
- Hey guys, this forum had been invaluable for me in securing a summer analyst position within IB at a BB (MS/GS/JPM) and I wanted to share my story.
Parent's didn't go to college (were missionaries) grew up fairly religious. We lost our home during the crises and...+20 by Na'Daz in SCSS
Upcoming EventsSee all
- Sep17Webinar: Biotech/Pharma Consulting Case Study -- 9pm ET, 9/17/189:00 to 11:00 EDT Online
- Sep18Podcast: Having conviction and no plan B -- Brian Garrett -- 9/1812:00 to 1:00 EDT Online
- Sep19WSO Toronto Meet Up: Wed Sept 19, 730pm, Paupers Pub 7:30 EDT Toronto
- Sep21WSO Meetup Philadelphia6:30 EDT Online
- Sep21WSO NYC Happy Hour: Fri 9/21, 7-10pm, 5th and Mad Bar 7:00 to 10:00 EDT New York, NY