WSO Elite Modeling Package

• 6 courses to mastery: Excel, Financial Statement, LBO, M&A, Valuation and DCF
  • Elite instructors from top BB investment banks and private equity megafunds
  • Includes Company DB + Video Library Access (1 year)

Comments (54)

Learn More

300+ video lessons across 6 modeling courses taught by elite practitioners at the top investment banks and private equity funds -- Excel Modeling -- Financial Statement Modeling -- M&A Modeling -- LBO Modeling -- DCF and Valuation Modeling -- ALL INCLUDED + 2 Huge Bonuses.

Learn more
Feb 18, 2020 - 9:36pm

anyone know what the interview process is like? all behaviorial?

Array

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 18, 2020 - 9:55pm

According to one of the comments above, it looks like the process is different from past years. Taking that into consideration, I don't think there is a precedent for what the interviews are like unless someone on this thread has directly heard from a reliable person at P72.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Feb 24, 2020 - 8:10pm

Bump. Anyone willing to share what the interview was like? As much as you're willing to share. (All behaviorals? Anything to watch out for?)

Feb 26, 2020 - 3:40pm

nothing too difficult. I assume you're reasonably interested in investing so nothing that will completely throw you. It's with HR but fairly in-depth.

Array
Mar 2, 2020 - 6:58pm

the result will come out on Friday. that's what the hr told me, for nyc

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 3, 2020 - 2:28am

My interview is today (Tuesday). Since it's not rolling admission, I don't think they will give admissions until after all interviews are done.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 13, 2020 - 1:50pm

Accepted. Looks like it's virtual this year, in-line with other firms. Does anyone have any insight on how the academy summit translates to accelerated recruiting for the junior internship?

Mar 21, 2020 - 4:56pm

Accelerated interview process for all academy students deemed high-priority. Others will get thrown into the regular pool with everyone else. Received offer in accelerated process at the very beginning of May last year.

PM w/ any questions.

Mar 20, 2020 - 6:09pm

Anyone else not get a confirmation of date today? I thought today was supposed to be the day.

Array
  • Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 20, 2020 - 10:45pm

I didn't get the confirmation yet either. I believe that many students' schedules probably aren't entirely clear. As they gave us a choice* between two dates, (as opposed to not having a choice) it could be the case that some students are still figuring out their availability. With the COVID situation, students are being transitioned to online classes, moving back home, etc.

• Prospect in IB - Gen
Mar 30, 2020 - 2:45am

Check which location your summit is. NY summit is this Thursday and Friday (one day will be assigned to you). It comes with an assignment you have to submit by EOD tomorrow (Tuesday), so check up on it. Hope that helps

Apr 23, 2020 - 3:59am

If you're in Asia, the academy will be held on either May 5 or 6. Just got confirmation on my date and the assignment was also sent out today. They should get back to you before Apr 24.

Array

• Prospect in Other
Apr 18, 2020 - 8:50pm

That is super unusual. I remembered at the begining of the summit, they said everyone here gets accelerated interviews. My upperclamman went to the summit last year, did accelerated interviews, and got the offer. You should ask your hr mentor for more info.

• Prospect in IB-M&A
Apr 24, 2020 - 5:21pm

Last year was 2-5 business days so it can depend.

• Prospect in S&T - FI
Apr 29, 2020 - 4:17am

Exercitationem vitae quia qui cum. Amet tempore delectus autem delectus voluptatibus. Est provident veniam minima expedita repudiandae quia.

• Prospect in Other
Apr 29, 2020 - 12:48pm

Accusantium et reprehenderit aut doloribus eius illo. Ducimus eum velit vel voluptatem. Sit doloremque odit ad harum. Saepe corporis quia sed quam. Laborum asperiores amet aliquam consequatur impedit et iure accusamus.

Id eaque id temporibus ipsa laboriosam. Omnis quia cumque et molestiae dolores quam. Ab quia quis architecto dolorem deserunt.

Start Discussion

Total Avg Compensation

September 2021 Investment Banking

• Director/MD (10) $853
  • Vice President (38) $367
  • Associates (217) $232
  • 2nd Year Analyst (129) $151
  • 3rd+ Year Analyst (30) $147
  • Intern/Summer Associate (102) $144
  • 1st Year Analyst (476) $135
  • Intern/Summer Analyst (375) $82