Post Covid OfficesSubscribe
By now we have hopefully broken the stigma of working from home and realized that not much productivity has been lost and in many cases actually gained some.... Any thoughts on how this changes the HF industry long term?
1) Funds realize that support functions really don't need to have Park Ave desks
2) Many non-rain makers decide their family can have a better life in a tier 2 city like Philly, Boston, Austin, Miami?
3) Do the guys with miserable suburb commutes move to a cheaper city or just go to office like 2-3 days a week?
4) View on how commercial RE evolves
5) Who wants to be in NYC with the train wreck that is coming both fiscally and socially?