Q&A: Consulting -> PE -> Early-Stage Startup -> B-School
Hey folks - long-time lurker on WSO, and in the spirit of the other great Q&A's that have been posted here recently, would be happy to share the perspective of a younger professional who's gone through a few different career iterations. Title says it all, but for more context:
- Top-10 Undergrad, STEM / Social Sciences
- 2 years generalist consulting (went through typical PE on-cycle process)
- 2 years generalist MM / UMM PE and closed a few platforms
- Approaching 2 years as a "jack of all trades" at Series A / B startup
- Heading to H/S/W, hard stats in line with typical ranges; hoping to explore a couple entrepreneurial ideas of my own but likely to pursue growth equity investing post-MBA
Let me know what you're curious about and would be glad to share my $0.02 (and it's worth exactly that, by the way), preferably in the comments but also by DM if it feels suitably personal.