I'm a high school senior moderately interested in the option of working in finance eventually, and I'm looking at a few different schools on a large range of "prestige". My parents have saved 100k for me over the years and can contribute more if needed, but i will take on some debt if i go over, if under i get to keep the rest. I will 100% be majoring in computer science with a specialization in Artificial intelligence.
- Ohio State, basically fully ride + honors college.
- University of Toronto 50K total.
- McGill 50k ish
- University of British Columbia
- Rice University 60K per year...
- Northwestern 60K per year...
Looking for some input on the cost and benefit of each school.