This post went over well on the WealthManagement forums so I thought I'd share here as well.
I'm Tyler, and my partner and I have built an intelligent teaching app for phone or PC that can track what you're learning and predict your test score. It's called Achievable (URL is achievable.me) and we're starting with the.
The idea is that, yes its on your phone which is nice, but what we really want to do is reduce the time it takes to prep for the 7 and give visibility during your prep process. We break the content into 2000 flash cards that we track individually, and the cool part is that we can predict how well you know them over time.
What I'm curious about from you guys is how you'd stack rank the various aspects of what we've built. What is most important to you?
- Reducing study time necessary by ~50%
- Study on your phone
- Study in small chunks (2-5 minutes at a time)
- That we guarantee that you pass or your money back
Thanks for helping us learn :)
Investment Banking Interview Course
- 7,548 questions across 469 investment banks. Crowdsourced from over 500,000 members.
- Technical, behavioral, networking, case videos, templates. All included.
- Most comprehensive IB interview course in the world.