Southern California WSO RE meetup 2018

Hey, guys, it looks like there was some interest in a WSO GLA area RE meetup- let's get it started. I was thinking maybe sometime closer to February. I have a few ideas for venues and will probably make a meetups.com type post to invite everyone.

Here are Strawpolls for location and date.

Month: http://www.strawpoll.me/14770830
This will help get an idea of where we are at as a group

If someone wants to chime in on a preferred location please let me know

Comments (24)

Jan 4, 2018

thanks for posting, let me know if when you guys get something official and we'll start promoting it.

did you post about this in the LA whatsapp group?

WSO's COO (Chief Operating Orangutan) | My Linkedin

Jan 4, 2018

Thanks for spearheading. Selfishly, I'd like to do something in Westwood. I'd be coming from outside of LA, and quite frankly WeHo is just a huge pain to get to. Just my $0.02.

Jan 4, 2018

Nickel Mine is always good/cheap and easy to get to (close to the freeway)

Jan 4, 2018

Down for Nickelmine or Busby's

Jan 5, 2018

im in.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Jan 5, 2018

Added Straw polls to help gauge where everyone is at.

Learn More

Side-by-side comparison of top modeling training courses + exclusive discount through WSO here.

Jan 8, 2018

Looks like it is overwhelmingly The Nickle Mine for our location, and a split between Jan/Feb. I will make one more straw poll later today for dates and lock it in.

Jan 13, 2018

Awesome. I know there is a conference from the 21st-24th of January and several members said that those days would be best for them.

Jan 17, 2018

@Sham

Jan 17, 2018

Hey sorry, I left you guys hanging I got really caught up with work and messaged AndyLouis with some questions. The Nickle Mine overwhelmingly won. Feb also won the straw poll by a bit. I am not sure if Jan 23rd (My only available date of those) would be too soon. If there is definite interest on that date and people would actually come I will make the event today and put it on the 23rd. If not I am most likely looking at Feb 8th.

Or we could just go for it and do both. @Hard Let me know what you think and I make a decision by EOD.

Jan 17, 2018

Oh, bummerrr. I'm out of town on the 23rd and the 8th!

I could do the 7th, 14th, 15th, or any day from 19-28.

Jan 18, 2018
Jan 18, 2018

Can you post some of this information in the WhatsApp Group Chat as well? I think it would be great for all of those members to be kept up to date on what the plans are so we can get the maximum number of people in attendance.

Jan 18, 2018

Will do

Feb 2, 2018

Nevermind, I figured it out!

Jan 9, 2018

Can't wait!

Jan 11, 2018

How do we sign up

Jan 13, 2018

I'd like to attend if it's later in Jan or sometime in Feb. I'm currently roughing it in Aspen at the moment and won't be back until Jan 20.

Jan 13, 2018

How often would these meetups happen

Jan 17, 2018

I'll be in LA on the 19th of February. Trying to find a reason to drag out the trip!

Jan 18, 2018

I'm in. The link at https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/event/wso-socal-re... shows two times: 6:30-8:00, and 3:30. I'm assuming the correct time is 6:30?

Jan 18, 2018

in

Jan 18, 2018
Apr 27, 2018